2. Find a new job that I love and enjoy. Now that we're completely settled, I can't wait to get back to a work environment where I am busy, challenged and motivated by great colleagues.
3. Live in the moment. I have found this to be such a fleeting experience that I am going to keep it as a goal in 2013. I am a Type A planner to a T, but there is something so liberating about breaking routine to enjoy life. I encourage you all to give it a try.
4. Plan a date night once a month. While Shaun and I have no trouble going out for dinner, it's rare that we put a lot of time or effort into an evening. Striving for one good, unique and exciting date night per month will be lots of fun for us as a couple.
5. Complete my first Half Ironman. I am registered and ready to do this. Bring it on!
6. Save more money. Again, another goal that will always be on the list. This is about being aware of where we are spending money and doing what we can to save for our future.
7. Get back to peak physical shape. This will undoubtedly happen with the training plan I have in place and some great new friends that I've met here. It won't be easy, but it will be awesome.
8. Experience more outdoor activities and really embrace Edmonton. The key to living in Edmonton must be getting outdoors. There are so many new-to-me sports and activities here that I can't wait to step outside of my comfort zone to experience.
9. Learn to stop on ice like hockey players do. Dear Oilers, please pity me and teach me this.
10. Travel at any given opportunity, especially locally. And by locally, I mean within Canada, the Pacific Northwest and Alaska. There is so much to see, explore and appreciate.